Varasset includes a rate-based billing engine, designed to accommodate miscellaneous Accounts Receivables. Implementing effective invoicing and payment management can recover lost revenue and justify the cost of implementing Varasset quickly.
Configurable Specialty Billing
- Joint use attachment invoicing
- Capital asset costs for accounting cost of ownership and depreciation
- Project labor, equipment & material costs
- Contractor progress, expenditures and Accounts Payable processing
- Configurable dashboards for cost tracking
Our customers often configure an interface or import/export routine between Varasset and their main financial software, operating Varasset as a satellite ledger. In addition to centralizing all accounting, this has the benefit of connecting capital asset maintenance costs to your core financial tracking system.