Entry level software developer position working on the Microsoft Power Platform, no experience necessary. We are looking for a college graduate who will join a team that is passionate about the Power Platform. On the job training will be provided. The role is part of the power platform development team and will be responsible for developing product functionality and working on client projects by configuring and customizing our products and/or custom solutions. The role will work closely with the lead developer and will report to the engineering manager.
This position is for full-time remote work; however, it is preferred that the candidate can work 8am to 5pm Pacific Standard Time +/- 2 hours.
- Develop Power Platform Solutions
- Provide development task timeline estimates and high-level designs to define optimal solutions, custom vs. default functionality
- Author and present functional and technical design documents that translate business requirements into workable solutions
- Develop PowerApps Model-driven apps
- Utilize C# and PowerApps Component Framework (PCF) for advanced scenarios
- Follow development best practices and software development life cycle processes
- Ensure that modifications, extensions and customizations are well documented
- Design, develop and execute data migration processes and integrations to external or existing systems
- Create business process automation opportunities using Power Automate and Power Apps
- Work with functional team to design, test, and implement customizations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- A strong interest in learning the Power Platform
- Ability to obtain the Power Platform Developer Associate certification from Microsoft within 3-months of being hired
- Comfortable interfacing with customers with a constantly positive disposition; excellent people and teamwork skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge and experience with Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Apps
- Proficiency with all standard office applications and Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Outlook, and Excel.