Experienced full-stack software developer who wants to work with cutting edge technology, in a fast-paced company where we also have reasonable hours. We are respectful of your private time, have excellent benefits, and a great product.
- Interviews clients to understand and analyze their business requirements
- Designs configurations of our Varasset® XAM product based on client specs
- Routinely problem solves standard to complex technical and business issues
- Writes tested, reliable, and documented Java or equivalent language
- Provides front-end components within our existing platform
- Performs data intensive procedures, including data migrations and data cleanup
- Develops integrations with other enterprise systems
- Assists in the development of back-end RESTFUL APIs
- Develops visualizations or other output forms, such as Dashboards and reports, that meet our clients’ business needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in software development
- Proficiency with Java
- Knowledge of relational databases. SQL Server experience is a plus
- Comfortable interfacing with customers with a constantly positive disposition; excellent people and teamwork skills
- Ability to remain calm, diplomatic, and cooperative under stressful conditions
- Knowledge of general technical specifications and the ability to translate technical guidelines and specifications to non-technical customers
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience developing back-end RESTFUL APIs
- Previous working experience or knowledge of electric, telecommunication and utility industries.
- Experience with Work Management or Asset Management software.
- Proficiency with all standard office applications and Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Outlook, and Excel.