You need a system that integrates well with other softwares and eliminates data silos to keep your operations running smoothly. Our team specializes in configuring and implementing interfaces.
Integrating Varasset with your other databases offers significant benefits:
• Streamlines workflows & substantially improves process efficiency
• Eliminates duplicate & incorrect data entry
• Keeps GIS data accurate and current
• Promotes timely capital asset depreciation and total cost of ownership
• Allows for better budget-to-actual reporting
• IBM Maximo
• Employee time-tracking software
• Financial software
Varasset’s REST API (Application Programming Interface) is designed to provide reliable data integration with nearly all data elements in Varasset. The API utilizes Varasset’s configurable, middle-tier business logic to ensure incoming data is properly stored and useful in future transactions.
Does your organization utilize an enterprise integration application (EAI) engine such as WebSphere, BizTalk Server or Tibco? Varasset’s Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) integration module provides full compatibility with middleware through XML and web services.
Your in-house IT staff can rapidly develop and deploy stable, real-time or batch interfaces. If your IT staff are unavailable, our developers can configure the Varasset REST API to interface with your other databases. Our professionals understand the complexities of developing reliable interfaces to solve your business problems.