Full Lifecycle Utility Pole Management
Utility pole joint ownership and joint use attachments are evolving. Changing safety regulations, FCC rules, OTMR (One Touch Make Ready), small cell / macro cell 5G build-out and smart cities initiatives make your vertical assets more important than ever. Varasset’s asset management, work management, custom billing, workflows, notifications and integration features give you the best joint use solution available.
Simplify Joint Use
Whether you are a pole owner or attacher, Varasset helps you:
• Automate permitting via an attacher self-service web portal
• Communicate with third parties
• Manage all poles, attachments and underground facilities
• Identify and resolve asset ownership issues
• Attachment rental & administrative billing
• Accurately validate or dispute incoming invoices
• Manage work with configurable workflows
• Manage contracts, permits & sureties
• Manage make-ready, inspections & corrections
• Attacher ownership changes & overlashing
• Pole/attachment removal & sale of asset
• Dispute resolution
• Perform field inspections, corrections and preventive maintenance
• Integrate with internal databases (e.g., GIS, FIS, CIS)
• Integrate with your preferred mobile software for field work
• Integrate with NJUNS or other notification tools
Notifications and Alerts
Varasset automates your workflows, condition-based alerts and notifications to reduce labor and improve responsiveness. Varasset reduces surprises and bottlenecks.
Varasset interfaces with applications such as Esri Collector, Esri Survey123, Esri Workforce, ikeGPS and O-Calc Pro. Perform inspections and corrections with your own crews, or contract the work to one of the many qualified inspection companies.
NJUNS is a member-owned nonprofit consortium of utility companies created for the purpose of providing efficient communication between pole owners and attachers. NJUNS provides software as a service that allows its members to communicate and track field workflow regarding joint utility ventures.
Varasset developed and supports the NJUNS software. We are uniquely qualified to offer a Varasset/NJUNS interface to enhance and improve your NJUNS experience. Create custom queries and reports, automate ticket creation & updates, and streamline your workflows.