What is a Workflow?
A workflow is a sequence of manual and automated tasks that support the management of a process. The sequence and dependencies, deadlines and approvals of a given process can all be supported through workflows. Varasset’s configurable workflow engine is a powerful tool that allows you to visualize processes and coordinate work between team members, across department lines and third parties.
Workflows automate the routing of nearly any Varasset record. Easily approve or deny requests, require revisions, or add information as the process is completed. Workflows optimize planning, scheduling and resource allocation by analyzing dependencies on tasks, materials, labor, equipment and other factors. Use workflow to improve your organization’s collaboration, communication and transparency.
- Project notifications and approvals
- Task and project assignment
- Route work orders and tasks to the next step in the process
- Systematically communicate with third parties
- Automatically perform repetitive multi-step processes
- Approve, deny or review revisions
- Trigger automated email notifications
- Enforce dependencies on tasks, materials, labor, equipment and conditions
- Automate planning, scheduling and resource allocation
- Enforce work standards
- Combine project management, resource planning & financial tracking
- When a condition occurs, automatically initiate notifications, tasks or work orders
- Rapidly model, design, automate, and control business processes
- Visualize processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Reduce time spent on the phone with attachers and contractors
- Reduce project idle time by providing process clarity
- Teams collaborate better and complete tasks faster
- Automate, improve and accelerate decision support
- Show standard work processes visually in workflow for each project